It has been really gratifying to see that interest in Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT®) Sequencing has been steadily increasing — there seems to be lots of pent-up demand to run samples on the PacBio® sequencer and check out the long-read sequence data and methylation information!
To help improve access to sequencers that are already in the field, some of our customers at service vendors and core facilities have volunteered to be part of our Sequencing Provider Program. These customers have PacBio RS instruments and can be contacted by anyone interested in generating SMRT Sequencing data for their own samples.
Our directory allows you to view the participating Sequencing Providers by facility name, location, and regions served. For each member, there’s also a detailed entry including website, contact information, and a description of the lab and the service it offers.
Here are the first participants in our Sequencing Provider Program:
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- DNA Link, Inc.
- Duke University
- GATC Biotech
- Genomics Resource Center, Institute for Genome Sciences, University of Maryland
- KeyGene N.V.
- KeyGene Plant Research International
- Leiden University Medical Center
- McGill University
- National Center for Genome Resources
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Delaware
- University of Florida
- University of Helsinki
- University of Lausanne
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan
- University of South Carolina
- Washington State University
- Yale University