Our innovative platforms deliver highly accurate and complete genomic data for solutions across a wide range of applications. Our products help streamline every step of your workflow — from library preparation to analysis.
• Revio system reveals more with accurate long-read sequencing at scale. The Revio system adds affordability, high throughput, and ease of use to a foundation of long reads, exceptional accuracy, and direct methylation detection.
• Onso system is an innovative benchtop short-read DNA sequencing platform with a near-perfect level of accuracy using PacBio sequencing by binding (SBB) technology.
• Sequel systems are powered by single molecule, real-time sequencing technology to deliver the most accurate long reads at a cost-effective price point.
• PacBio consumables include reagents, proprietary SMRT Cells, and more for a fully customizable approach to your research.
• PacBio analytical software tools provide robust reporting with the ability to visualize and annotate your sequencing data with ease.
• PacBio Capital brings affordable and flexible financing solutions to lease your first PacBio sequencer or scale up your fleet.
Are you ready to take your research to new levels? Contact us for pricing.
Nanobind HMW DNA extraction kits and Short Read Eliminator kits help protect DNA from shearing to generate longer reads across almost any sample type.
Nanobind HMW DNA extraction kits
Nanobind kits extract high molecular weight (HMW = 50–300+ kb) and ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW = 50 kb–1+ Mb) DNA using a rapid bind, wash, and elute protocol. Nanobind kits are compatible with manual or fully automated processing.
Short Read Eliminator kits
Short Read Eliminator kits enhance long-read sequencing read lengths by depleting short DNA. Kits use a simple, 1-hour, size-selective precipitation method. Three versions are available for DNA of all quality, from amplicons to high-quality, HMW DNA.
These kits are available for purchase online. To buy kits for your lab or to track your order, visit the online store.
PacBio is rapidly evolving the tools and products we offer our customers. We are constantly innovating and creating new solutions for research institutes, commercial, government and public health labs around the world. With our rapid growth, there is much to learn about our tools. If you are interested in understanding more about how PacBio products can simplify your workflows and produce exceptional depth and accuracy for your sequencing efforts, we are here to help.
Our teams are committed to reaching beyond the status quo to equip you with the tools that you need to pursue discovery.
We’re here to help.
Photo credit: Sasha Stanbridge, Design and Multimedia Officer, Earlham Institute