We are excited to announce our 2017 series of SMRT Community Events and User Group Meetings (UGMs), where you can learn first-hand how members of the scientific community are leveraging the latest capabilities of SMRT Sequencing for a growing number of applications.
Our vibrant community of users are enthusiastic about sharing tips, exchanging ideas, and developing new applications. These upcoming events will facilitate just that — and we hope you can join us!
We are now accepting registrations for our SMRT Leiden, Americas East Coast UGM and Asia Pacific UGM. Please save the date for our Americas West Coast UGM, SMRT Developers Meeting, and EMEA UGM, taking place later in the year.
- May 2 – 4, SMRT Leiden: SMRT Scientific Symposium & Informatics Developers Meeting, Leiden, The Netherlands
- May 31 – June 1, APAC User Group Meeting, Seoul, South Korea
- June 27 – 28, Americas East Coast User Group Meeting & Workshops, Baltimore, MD
- September 6 – 7, Americas West Coast User Group Meeting & Workshops, Palo Alto, CA
- Fall 2017, SMRT Informatics Developers Meeting, TBD, MD
- November 2 – 3, EMEA User Group Meeting, Barcelona, Spain
Call for Speakers
Our scientific advisory committee is currently reviewing speakers for the East Coast UGM & Workshops. If you are interested in sharing your latest research, please submit a proposal when you register. The deadline for consideration is Wednesday, May 17.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming SMRT Community Events & User Group Meetings!