Introducing the Sequel IIe System - Sequencing evolved
Based on the Proven Performance of the Award-winning Sequel II System the Sequel IIe System Delivers:
- Direct access to the only highly accurate long reads: PacBio HiFi reads
- Deeper biological insights, less data processing, and faster results thanks to the unmatched clarity of HiFi reads
- Reliable and affordable high-throughput sequencing for a broad range of applications
Key Benefits of HiFi Sequencing on the Sequel IIe System:
- Better data for superior results with lower coverage, from a single technology
- Less time spent on data processing and analysis for faster answers
- Cost savings at every step of your sequencing pipeline
Availability: The Sequel IIe System with SMRT Link v10.0 software package will be widely available by the end of 2020.
SMRT Link v10.0 features powerful new tools including cloud-computing support and a new Genome Assembly analysis application for generating reference-quality de novo assemblies from HiFi reads.
HiFi Sequencing – Unlock Your Next Great Discovery
With HiFi Sequencing you get the benefits of short reads and traditional long reads in one easy-to-use technology. Watch this short video to learn how HiFi Sequencing is empowering scientists to strive for new breakthroughs.
Want to Trade Up to HiFi Sequencing on the Sequel IIe System?
With this limited-time offer you can Trade In your Oxford Nanopore PromethION, GridION, or select Illumina or ABI sequencing systems for credit towards a new Sequel IIe System.
*Restrictions apply, see promotion details for more information.
Complete the form below to inquire about Trading Up.
Ready to Get Started with the Sequel IIe System?