An introduction to the Sequel II systems
The PacBio Sequel II and IIe systems provide all scientists with access to high throughput, cost effective, highly accurate long-read sequencing. Watch this short video to learn how the Sequel II and IIe systems can help you be confident in your discoveries made possible with comprehensive views of genomes, transcriptomes, and epigenomes.
The Sequel system family of instruments
Features of all PacBio Sequel systems
- Automated consumable handling with integrated software
- Intuitive run setup and monitoring
- Flexible runtime
- Data available for analysis as each SMRT Cell completes
- Fully automated: No manual touch points during a sequencing run
* Number of HiFi reads is dependent upon the insert size and sample quality
Scale your whole genome sequencing (WGS) and epigenome workflows with PacBio® HiFi reads employing a single technician working one day a week. Sequence 25 human genomes at ≥ 30-fold coverage each month using four Sequel® II systems.*
*At 30 Gb of HiFi yield per SMRT Cell 8M. Contact PacBio for specific sequencing run parameters.