Connect with the SMRT Sequencing Community
Join us at the events listed below to discover how Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT) Sequencing can help advance your research.
The PacBio Plant and Animal Genomics Day—PAGBio Day—is a virtual half-day event featuring scientists presenting their latest discoveries, education on how you can use HiFi sequencing to advance your research, and the ability to engage with your peers in the scientific community. The event includes:
- A live keynote session: New Discoveries in Plant and Animal Sciences
- A panel discussion on the future of sequencing in Plant and Animal Genomics
- Exciting talks from PacBio users on their latest research
- Two application workshops sharing workflow best practices
- Opportunities to connect with colleagues in the PAGBio Day Community
- A “drop-in” session to get your questions answered by a PacBio scientist
Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) delivers a premier experience where heads of labs, institutions, businesses, financial analysts and other high-level stakeholders come together to advance the field and drive game-changing innovation. Significant scientific advances are announced and showcased, science and industry forge enduring partnerships, and significant investments and notable acquisitions are made.
As the largest international organization representing shared resource cores, the ABRF Annual Meeting is not to be missed! There are so many opportunities to network with core laboratory professionals of all disciplines, learn about the latest groundbreaking research and instrumentation, and develop a new set of skills.
With a focus on advanced technology, education and cutting-edge research in shared scientific resource core labs worldwide, the ABRF meeting is a collaborative hub for technological innovation, sharing best practices, and professional development. The 2021 meeting features three full days, covering the latest in bioinformatics, mass spectrometry based ‘omics, genomics, cytometry, imaging and core management.